THE MEDIA BUYING COMPANY, INC.
Effective Date: October 15, 2018
- What types of information do we collect from users of the Website, and how do we use it?
The following describes the types of information that we may collect about you through the Website, and how we use and maintain that information:
- Correspondence. If you send an email to us by clicking on the “Click here to email us” link on the Website, we will obtain from you the information that you choose to include in your email. We may store such information in a file specific to you, and use it to provide information to you and for other commercial purposes. We may keep this information indefinitely.
- Usage Data. When you use the Website, we may collect certain usage data generated through your use of the Website, such as information about your web browser, mobile device, or operating system. We may use this information as part of our providing the Website to you, and to improve the experiences of users of the Website. We may keep this information indefinitely.
- Information Collected Through Automated Gathering Tools. We may use automated information gathering tools (such as cookies) that are intended to make using the Website easier by, among other things, saving your Website preferences for you. We may keep this information indefinitely.
- Information Collected By Third-Party Integrated Services. Like many other websites, we may implement third-party content on the Website, or integrate other third-party offerings into the Website, enabling the third parties providing such content or offerings to collect information about you through your use of the Website. Please note that any information collected through such integrated technologies would be collected directly by these third parties for use by them and other parties, subject to their respective privacy practices and policies.
- To whom do we disclose information about you collected through the Website?
We may disclose the information about you obtained through the Website either when we have your permission or in any of the following situations without your permission:
- We may disclose information collected about you through the Website to third-party service providers who perform services on behalf of TMBC, including in connection with our operating the Website or completing a transaction that you conduct with us. If we transfer any of your personal information to a third-party service provider, that service provider will be contractually required to use such personal information only to carry out those services that we have requested, and to provide adequate protection for such personal information.
- We may disclose information collected about you through the Website to our affiliates for their commercial purposes.
- We may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the Website, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information collected through the Website to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- We may share information collected about you with our auditors, legal advisors, and similar entities in connection with our receiving their professional services, subject to standard confidentiality obligations.
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties if needed to enforce any of the terms and conditions of the Website; to conduct any investigation of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect against harm to any element of the Website.
- We may disclose the results of aggregated and/or anonymized data about you and other users of the Website without restriction. In such circumstances, we do not disclose to these entities any of your personal information.
- What security measures do we employ for information about you collected through the Website?
To help protect the privacy of the information that we obtain through the Website, we take commercially reasonable steps to store certain the information with the objective of protecting it against unauthorized access. PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT NO TECHNOLOGY IS COMPLETELY SECURE, AND THAT THE WEBSITE IS OPERATED ON SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND NETWORKS, ANY COMPONENT OF WHICH MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, EXPERIENCE BREACHES OF SECURITY OR OTHER PROBLEMS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- How can you correct or update information about you that is stored by TMBC?
You may correct or update information collected about you through the Website by contacting us at the email address noted below or by clicking on the “Click here to email us” link on the Website. We will update our files as promptly as reasonably possible.
- Does our Website support “Do Not Track” signals?
At this time, TMBC does not support “Do Not Track” preferences that may be available in your browser for letting websites know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. Accordingly, if you turn on the Do Not Track setting on your browser, any online elements of the Website are not currently capable of following whatever Do Not Track preferences you set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
- What are the policies of any linked websites and other third parties?
- What is our policy on children users of the Website?
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years old, and no part of the Website is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If you learn that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
- Do we share information about you with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes? What are your California Privacy Rights?
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, unless you have first affirmatively agreed to that disclosure.
- What law governs your use of the Website?
- How can you contact us?